CNET Editors' note: You will have to register on the publisher site to be able to try this program. Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or may potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing or using this software.
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people.Itlets you work how, when, and where you want, letting you get things from a PC, the Web, and even a smartphone.Microsoft Office 2010 features new photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations. Microsoft Office 2010 makes it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between.
More Products to Consider
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Improve security & reliability of MS Office.
- Analyze Access forms, combos and list boxes to speed up your ap...
- Create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more with th...
- Apache Tomcat with IDE/GUI for JSP development.
- Manage information for school, work, and home.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Take care of your Web-based e-mail accounts without checking th...
- Insert a Creative Commons license to your document.
- Complete school and household projects efficiently with this pr...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Improved, Fast, 64-bit Native with Helpful New Tools!"
Version: Microsoft Office 2010 Beta
Faster than it's ancestor.
Cool animated spalsh-screen.
More tools to enhance usage and experience.
Native 64-bit support. Ships with two separate installers - x86 (or 32-bit) and x64.
Update Support improved and integrated with Windows® Vista and 7.
Same Ribbon interface as MS Office® 2007 (a con and a pro at the same time).
Online Product Activation required.
The new MS Office® will now ship with a native 64-installer, much helpful to faster machines. This means that there is not ONE but TWO separate installers, x86 and x64 (so watch out what you buy). With a very animated splash-screen (finally), Microsoft® Office® 2010 will be much more animated and a true companion of Windows® 7 and Windows® Vista. The alpha-blending is so smooth, you can peek at your desktop clearly from above the Ribbon!
Much much faster than the 2007 version (just like they improved 7 over Vista), this will feature new tools that otherwise had to be accessed through other applications. One can now forget MS Paint, Adobe® Photoshop® or any other complimentary application, since Microsoft® Office® 2010 aims at being your one-stop application for all your document processing needs.
The interface of Microsoft® Office® 2007 has been retained in this new version, unlike how 2007's leap over the interfaces of both Office® XP as well as Office® 2003. But now that almost everyone is familiar with the new Ribbon interface, this is needless to mention.
By the time the final product retails, one can hope for only more improvement, which will make Microsoft® Office® 2010 a worthy purchase.