CNET Editors' note: You will have to register on the publisher site to be able to try this program. Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or may potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing or using this software.
Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people.Itlets you work how, when, and where you want, letting you get things from a PC, the Web, and even a smartphone.Microsoft Office 2010 features new photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations. Microsoft Office 2010 makes it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Communicate to others using various communication options.
- Analyze Access forms, combos and list boxes to speed up your ap...
- Apache Tomcat with IDE/GUI for JSP development.
- Manage contacts, customer information, and business finances.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Take care of your Web-based e-mail accounts without checking th...
- Repair Microsoft Office 95 to 2010 documents with ease.
- Interact with massive amounts of data and visualize them.
- Manage information for school, work, and home.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Improved, Fast, 64-bit Native with Helpful New Tools!"
Version: Microsoft Office 2010 Beta
Faster than it's ancestor.
Cool animated spalsh-screen.
More tools to enhance usage and experience.
Native 64-bit support. Ships with two separate installers - x86 (or 32-bit) and x64.
Update Support improved and integrated with Windows® Vista and 7.
Same Ribbon interface as MS Office® 2007 (a con and a pro at the same time).
Online Product Activation required.
The new MS Office® will now ship with a native 64-installer, much helpful to faster machines. This means that there is not ONE but TWO separate installers, x86 and x64 (so watch out what you buy). With a very animated splash-screen (finally), Microsoft® Office® 2010 will be much more animated and a true companion of Windows® 7 and Windows® Vista. The alpha-blending is so smooth, you can peek at your desktop clearly from above the Ribbon!
Much much faster than the 2007 version (just like they improved 7 over Vista), this will feature new tools that otherwise had to be accessed through other applications. One can now forget MS Paint, Adobe® Photoshop® or any other complimentary application, since Microsoft® Office® 2010 aims at being your one-stop application for all your document processing needs.
The interface of Microsoft® Office® 2007 has been retained in this new version, unlike how 2007's leap over the interfaces of both Office® XP as well as Office® 2003. But now that almost everyone is familiar with the new Ribbon interface, this is needless to mention.
By the time the final product retails, one can hope for only more improvement, which will make Microsoft® Office® 2010 a worthy purchase.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content