From Owl Software:
Master Investor (MI) is a fully integrated system that combines investment portfolio management with technical analysis. The purpose of MI is to help individual investors and professional money managers track and analyze investment portfolios composed of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, other assets and liabilities. Includes over 30 customizable reports, technical analysis charts and automatic downloads of stock and bond prices.
What's new in this version: Version 6.2.2 modifies pick lists so that expired put and call options that are user defined as archived no longer display on transactional (i.e., buy, sell, income) pick lists.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Access an interactive environment for computational finance.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage and track multiple investment portfolios.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Record your market analysis, monitor open positions, and track ...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage and edit news articles and press releases easily.
- Monitor stock prices in Delayed Data, Real-Time Data, and Level...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Get charting, analysis, portfolio management and watchlists in ...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage and track your investments with this personal finance ap...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage and control software or systems development projects.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and host your own Web galleries.
- Use management system for your store.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Analyze stock prices at market.