From Omicron Software Systems:
Mail to ToDo X is an AppleScript to connect Apple's Mail with the shareware to-do list application ToDo X. It provides a convenient way to create to-do items from selected email messages.
The to-do item's name will be the message subject, and the notes will contain either an excerpt of the message or (if you prefer) its full text. At the end of the notes you'll find a clickable link that will open the message in Mail.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 is for Snow Leopard compatibility and improved performance. In Leopard and Snow Leopard, Mail to ToDo X will link to email messages using message:id URLs; in Tiger, it will use file:path URLs.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Recipe organizer with calendar & shopping list.
- Calculate expressions.
- Send quoted text to all original recipients as they appeared in...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Manage and keep track of your personal finances.
- GTD-style to-do list manager with printing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content