From WhiteTown Software:
MDB (Access) to DBF Converter allows you to convert your MDB and ACCDB (Microsoft Access) files to DBF format.MDB is the file format used by Microsoft Access XP and earlier versions. It was replaced by the ACCDB format with the release of Microsoft Access 2007.You can select tables for export and set necessary options. The program supports dBase III, dBase IV, FoxPro, VFP and dBase Level 7 formats.There are two executable files: MDB2DBF.EXE and MDB2DBF2007.EXE the first application MDB2DBF.EXE supports MDB files only. It does not support Access 2007 format.The second application MDB2DBF2007.EXE supports both MDB and ACCDB files, but it will work only if you have MS Office 2007 on your computer.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert to PDF from almost 300 different file types.
- Resize your application's forms to fit the current screen resol...
- Integrate barcodes into Microsoft Access.
- Migrate EML & EMLX to MBOX format in batch mode at single click...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Excel update.
- View, edit, and export your data without installing Microsoft A...
- Print the source code of your VBA6 and VBA7 applications.
- Export MS Access reports to MS Word without losing graphic obje...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content