From Eds Software:
Maintains database, does back testing and reporting. The program watches the ratio of two stocks and when that ratio gets too low or too high, it generates a signal to buy or sell the ratio short. A ratio that is too low or too high it implies a comparison to a normal value. Program uses a digital low pass electric filter to determine a normal ratio.
The filter attenuates spikes but passes ratio changes that occur slowly. The normal level cannot be affected by sudden spikes but will follow slow moving ratio changes. The normal ratio will follow with some delay jumps that remain high or low. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Build and test custom queries for existing databases, print and...
- Generate and manage process tests via the Internet or your corp...
- Monitor your information in real-time environment.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Schedule MS Access reports to run and batch sends them to print...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Gather data about your network.
- Import and analyze financial statement data.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Solve issues found when running reports on MS Business Solution...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Prepare for OCP DBA10g 1Z0-043 certification exam.
- Deliver spreadsheet-like analysis capabilities.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Enhance your Visual Basic database applications with these ten ...
- Create and use electronic forms.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Exchange data between Excel and your VB application and create ...