LiteManager Free allows you to control one computer from another. In the window you see the desktop of the remote computer and can manage them with the mouse and keyboard. The program consists of two parts: the client module LiteManager Viewer installed on the administrator's computer and the server module LiteManager Server installed on remote computers. To add a new connection in the list LiteManager Viewer only need to specify its IP address and can connect to the type specified when installing LiteManager Server password. Interface of the program is as user-friendly as possible. You can reposition panels the way you like, while the most important elements are positioned separately and are easily accessible. The list of remote computers can be displayed in different styles: as thumbnails that can be zoomed, as regular icons or as a table. Different computers will be displayed differently depending on their status: a computer that is off will be displayed in the Online status, if no ROM Server is running or installed on the remote computer, the status will be Not Found, in case a connection is not authorized on the server, the icon will have the Locked status. LiteManager Free allows you to get reliable information about the current status of the computer and about what is going on on it at the moment. You will easily learn how to use the interface and realize how comfortable and easy to use LiteManager Free is after you work with it for a while.
What's new in this version: Version 4.5 adds QuickSupport. Simple and small customer module, runs immediately and does not require installation. Optimized for instant support.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Control one PC from another.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor all your network connections or a specific network conn...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- View and control remote computers securely and in real time.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Create optimized graphics for the Web or any device.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based Web sites and app...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Create and deliver rich multimedia and dynamic Internet apps.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content