Moinmoin is an advanced, easy to use and extensible Wiki Engine with a large community of users. It's written in Python and has a clean easy to understand user interface. Since it's a Python program it's not one of the most popular wikis, but that's a shame as it has a very clean interface and is a very powerful tool for documentation projects. This makes the JumpBox for MoinMoin even more valuable, because it allows us to expose this great Wiki system to more users who we believe will find it quite valuable.
The JumpBox for Moinmoin provides a simplified way to deploy and maintain Moinmoin either on-premise, in the cloud or in a data center. Termed "Open Source as a Service" this technology enables you to focus your time on using software rather than implementing and maintaining it. With a growing collection of over fifty different conveniently-packaged Open Source applications, the JumpBox library is the most comprehensive set of "run anywhere, run instantly" server infrastructure. Explore the benefits of "Open Source as a Service" and try the JumpBox for Moinmoin today to eliminate headaches and reclaim your time.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Deploy Tikiwiki CMS with no complicated setup process.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Deploy the PMwiki collaborative system with no complicated setu...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Deploy Foswiki in minutes with no complicated setup scripts.
- Collaborate on data that resides in disparate external systems.
- Edit your Web site creating documentation for developer teams.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Deploy Drupal CMS system on your PC.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Simplify the deployment of DokuWiki and its required dependenci...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Provide semantic enterprise Wiki for collaborating on rich text...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Set up a social collaboration for your company.
- Quickly implement document management.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage information and create a dashboard for the management.