MediaWiki is an extremely popular Wiki engine that allows people to collaboratively edit documentation. It's best known as the software that powers Wikipedia, but can also be installed onto your own servers. With the JumpBox for MediaWiki, everything required to run MediaWiki is included. It's a huge time saver as there's no fiddling with databases or web server configurations, you just download and run.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Search and find a job online.
- Testing & survey server software.
- Provide Internet and internal mail throughout your organization...
- Track and manage reciprocal links.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Automate the process of promoting your Web pages on the Interne...
- Active TCP/IP & web servers.
- Submit your Web site to several directories.
- Build your own proxy server for sharing and managing Internet a...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Check and submit PAD files to 48 software Web sites automatical...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content