From Lakshmi Solutions:
The application lets the user to easily populate the cash flows of an investment alternative and compare it using three common techniques:
* Net Present Value (NPV) - This technique will bring all the cash flows in the project (receipts or disbursements) to present time or start time of the project using the interest rate defined in the project.
* Internal Rate of Return (IRR) - This technique will calculate the interest rate that will cause all receipts equal all disbursements of the investment project.
* PayBack Period - This technique will determine the period of time where the project receipts exceed or equals the project disbursements.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Place three balls into the target rings using least possible sh...
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Automate management of property and evidence in your department...
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Enhance your effectiveness.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Estimates walking and hiking times.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.