From Lakshmi Solutions:
The application lets the user to easily populate the cash flows of an investment alternative and compare it using three common techniques:
* Net Present Value (NPV) - This technique will bring all the cash flows in the project (receipts or disbursements) to present time or start time of the project using the interest rate defined in the project.
* Internal Rate of Return (IRR) - This technique will calculate the interest rate that will cause all receipts equal all disbursements of the investment project.
* PayBack Period - This technique will determine the period of time where the project receipts exceed or equals the project disbursements.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Tracks and records all of your income and expenses.
- Place three balls into the target rings using least possible sh...
- Simplify your loan calculations using your Palm.
- Automate management of property and evidence in your department...
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Enhance your effectiveness.
- Investment tracking software.
- Get a range of information on stocks, funds, and derivatives of...