From Lakshmi Solutions:
The application lets the user to easily populate the cash flows of an investment alternative and compare it using three common techniques:
* Net Present Value (NPV) - This technique will bring all the cash flows in the project (receipts or disbursements) to present time or start time of the project using the interest rate defined in the project.
* Internal Rate of Return (IRR) - This technique will calculate the interest rate that will cause all receipts equal all disbursements of the investment project.
* PayBack Period - This technique will determine the period of time where the project receipts exceed or equals the project disbursements.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- App to test & protect vision.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Assess opportunities across markets.
- Automate management of property and evidence in your department...
- Record voice notes, lectures, meetings, or reminders via your S...
- Civilization style turn based strategy game.
- Restore the balance by overcoming the evil stirring in Karthanc...
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.