From Integra Computing:
Integra Office combines a time and billing system with the ultimate scheduler. Tracks services, receipts, disbursements, appointments, deadlines, and trips for the whole office. Numerous reports may be filtered to show all items or only those that meet specific criteria. Bill formats are completely customizable. Allows any of each client's last ten bills to be re-prepared at any time. Runs on single PC, LAN, or the Internet.
Version 6 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 6 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- List and track multiple clients' appointments on your own netwo...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage system shortcuts with various features.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage and view your notes and reminders on the desktop.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- List and track appointments, and print out daily and weekly app...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage and synchronize your task schedules.
- Manage bills, create reports, and schedule your appointments an...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert Windows programs into services.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate your budget and total hours.
- Create invoices, export information, and print mailing labels.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage your appointments, stocks, customers, and billings with ...
- Track all your photographic assignments with Microsoft Outlook ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Calendar and Billing Program"
Version: Integra Office 5.7
Thank goodness Integra Office has such a relatively simple interface, because it has nearly every scheduling feature I could imagine. Put in your clients (or "projects"), modify a suitable billing format, and you're ready to go. Actually, modifying the billing format looks a little complicated, since it's comparable to editing a form letter in MS Word, but once you have the format set up the way you want, you'll never have to mess with it again. Entering time sheets, income, or expenses is straightforward, as is entering upcoming events into the Calendar. Producing reports (including bills) is handled at a very flexible report set-up screen, so you can dictate exactly which information in the database is retrieved. Five stars.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content