From Integra Computing:
Integra Office combines a time and billing system with the ultimate scheduler. Tracks services, receipts, disbursements, appointments, deadlines, and trips for the whole office. Numerous reports may be filtered to show all items or only those that meet specific criteria. Bill formats are completely customizable. Allows any of each client's last ten bills to be re-prepared at any time. Runs on single PC, LAN, or the Internet.
Version 6 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 6 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- List and track multiple clients' appointments on your own netwo...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Schedule, store, and manage customer records in your network.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage system shortcuts with various features.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage and view your notes and reminders on the desktop.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- List and track appointments, and print out daily and weekly app...
- Manage and synchronize your task schedules.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage bills, create reports, and schedule your appointments an...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert Windows programs into services.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Calculate your budget and total hours.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create invoices, export information, and print mailing labels.
- Tweak Windows services easily and safely.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Calendar and Billing Program"
Version: Integra Office 5.7
Thank goodness Integra Office has such a relatively simple interface, because it has nearly every scheduling feature I could imagine. Put in your clients (or "projects"), modify a suitable billing format, and you're ready to go. Actually, modifying the billing format looks a little complicated, since it's comparable to editing a form letter in MS Word, but once you have the format set up the way you want, you'll never have to mess with it again. Entering time sheets, income, or expenses is straightforward, as is entering upcoming events into the Calendar. Producing reports (including bills) is handled at a very flexible report set-up screen, so you can dictate exactly which information in the database is retrieved. Five stars.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content