If you've ever had anything stolen and lacked vital information for the insurance report, you'll see the value of Insurance Possession Manager. This application is the simple way to manage all your Possession Details in the Palm of your hand.
This application is a powerful and portable way of managing your possession detail, whether for Insurance or Warrantee details. User customizable categories, will allow you to set up categories by rooms or product types (i.e. Electrical, Bedding, Kitchen Appliances etc) or whatever you like.
Insurance Possession Manager can be used for business purposes through to home personal possessions.
Fields include: * Item Name * Catergory * Value * Date of Purchase * Purchased From * Serial Number * Brand/Model * Notes
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Add a calculator, notepad, converter, calendar, timer, and alar...
- For law enforcement officers.
- Get definitions of insurance-related terms.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Store your insurance information on your Palm.
- A complete home & office inventory application with report prin...
- Estimate premiums for financing.
- Keep track of all the details of your automobile.
- Business traveler organizer.
- HanDBase applet to keep track of possessions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: