If you've ever had anything stolen and lacked vital information for the insurance report, you'll see the value of Insurance Possession Manager. This application is the simple way to manage all your Possession Details in the Palm of your hand.
This application is a powerful and portable way of managing your possession detail, whether for Insurance or Warrantee details. User customizable categories, will allow you to set up categories by rooms or product types (i.e. Electrical, Bedding, Kitchen Appliances etc) or whatever you like.
Insurance Possession Manager can be used for business purposes through to home personal possessions.
Fields include: * Item Name * Catergory * Value * Date of Purchase * Purchased From * Serial Number * Brand/Model * Notes
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Get definitions of insurance-related terms.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.
- Store your insurance information on your Palm.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- A complete home & office inventory application with report prin...
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Keep track of all the details of your automobile.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Find out the meaning of the terms used in insurance business.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: