From Limit Point Software:
Icon2Image is a menu bar productivity app for quickly and easily:
- Creating image thumbnails of file, folder and disk icons, in batch, in various image formats and sizes.
- Copying icons to the clipboard (in sizes specified by preferences.)
- Adding custom icons to image, movie or ICNS files.
- Adding custom icons from the images on the clipboard.
- Making ICNS icons of image file contents or movie poster frames.
- Making ICNS icons of file, folder and disk icons.
- Making images from ICNS files.
- Adding icons to web location files using their associated "favicon"
- Removing custom icons from files.
This functionality is available as a menu bar app in the Finder, and operates on multiple file and folder selections at a time, saving you time and effort creating images of icons by other multi-step methods (such as "Get Info" + "Preview" + "Save as" etc.)