IMDbPY is a Python package useful to retrieve and manage the data of the IMDb movie database about movies, people, characters, and companies. It can retrieve data from both the IMDb's web server and a local copy of the whole db.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Compare and synchronize contents of SQL Server or SQL Azure dat...
- Get data from remote databases and create and configure real-ti...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Import text file into MS Word, Acess, Excel, and OpenOffice dat...
- Merge your current data to geographic data.
- Explore, view, and compare data in Access, Excel, MySQL, Oracle...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Create and manage various data from your Lotus Notes or Domino ...
- Database Internet publishing software.