IMDbPY is a Python package useful to retrieve and manage the data of the IMDb movie database about movies, people, characters, and companies. It can retrieve data from both the IMDb's web server and a local copy of the whole db.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Compare and synchronize contents of SQL Server or SQL Azure dat...
- Get data from remote databases and create and configure real-ti...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Import text file into MS Word, Acess, Excel, and OpenOffice dat...
- Merge your current data to geographic data.
- Explore, view, and compare data in Access, Excel, MySQL, Oracle...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create and manage various data from your Lotus Notes or Domino ...
- Database Internet publishing software.