Integrate dynamic barcoding into applications that consume Web Services with our Barcode Generator XML Webservice. The service installs on Windows Server and can be used by any application on any operating system that supports XML and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol). The Webservice produces several barcode types as a streamed XML image including Code 128, Code 39, MSI, UPC, EAN, ITF and Postnet. The demo download is fully functional.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Generate barcode image application with command line options.
- Generate barcode images with command line options.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Generate VBScript, VB .NET, and C# codes that uses WMI for comp...
- Scan weblogs for evidence of hacking.
- Allow your visitors to upload huge files (up to 2GB) through HT...
- View & analyze Win32 API calls.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Get lists of live proxy servers.
- Get components for writing internet client applications.
- Monitor new commits on your repositories.
- Access system information and functions with one line of code.