Imagine you went on holidays with couple of friends. Usually at the end of the holidays you sit with your friends, everyone with some bills and somone must compute who owns to whom and how much. I know it myself and although I own a Palm for 2 years, until now I've always done this computing on the paper. I'm only lucky that I study bookkeeping ;-) And that's why I've written this little tool to help solving this kind of situations. The tool consists of a PalmOS applications and a small tool that can generate a HTML document from the database. Send me a mail if you want other output formats (XML...). To use the desktop application you must have Python installed.
What's new in this version:
- Added color icons. Added support for T5 wide display. Added convertor for MacOS.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Assess opportunities across markets.
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Keep Track of money lent and borrowed with IOU manager.
- Deal with crashes in modern palms.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Java developer tool.
- Helps you make tricky decisions.
- Calculate energy heads, geometric elements in a open channel, d...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Draw and paint with your Palm OS device.
- Ask the 8 ball.
- Suite of eight programming tools.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: