HTTP Spy .NET is a small application used to trace http request to a web site. HTTP Spy .NET will help you find any bottleneck and it will help you in analyzing your bandwidth usage. With it, you can inspect data in different views and discover secret from any web site.
Version 4.1 adds the URL extension in the connection grid (JPEG, HTM, ZIP).
What's new in this version: Version 4.1 adds the URL extension in the connection grid (JPEG, HTM, ZIP).
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- 4D component providing a cross platform, flexible web log gener...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get, modify, and post parameters of a Web site in the sidebar.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Penetrate into the mechanism of a website operation.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- HTTP proxy serves web sites stored inside compressed archives.
- Analyze the HTTP and RTSP protocols used by an application and ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: