HTTP Spy .NET is a small application used to trace http request to a web site. HTTP Spy .NET will help you find any bottleneck and it will help you in analyzing your bandwidth usage. With it, you can inspect data in different views and discover secret from any web site.
Version 4.1 adds the URL extension in the connection grid (JPEG, HTM, ZIP).
What's new in this version: Version 4.1 adds the URL extension in the connection grid (JPEG, HTM, ZIP).
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Analyze the HTTP and RTSP protocols used by an application and ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Add MS Analysis 2000 or 2005 client abilities to your Web site.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Cache, "avoid" patterns, handle HTTP URLs automatically.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage and update the contents of your Web site.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Automate stress and load testing of Web sites and Web services.
- Trace the communication beteween your browser and the server it...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Evaluate Web sites and intranet applications with Web interface...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Comment and discuss any Web page or URL on the Internet.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Publish and increase traffic to your Web site.
- Create area maps for graphics on your Web site.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Explain Web Service and its related technologies.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: