Geniushead Mobile Tasks allows you to manage daily task lists on your mobile device. You can easily copy or move tasks to the following day or mark them complete. Data is stored in a standards-driven XML file for portability. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Manage applications running on your Smartphone.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Switch between tasks and close your active applications on your...
- Manage, search, restore, and backup contacts on your Symbian P9...
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Manage your Pocket PC 2002 themes.
- Group your ideas and entries of miscellaneous Palm applications...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Manage information about video-taped events on your Palm device...
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Execute, switch, and close programs via one menu on your Pocket...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- See, terminate, and switch between applications and processes o...
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Manage finances and organize budget on your Pocket PC.
- Plan the time you spend on your tasks during the day.
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Manage your daily purchases on your Pocket PC.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: