From MazePath Software:
Free, easy to use ovulation calendar to track your fertility cycle. Even helps with gender selection. Plan that special night or even a vacation for when the time is right. Simple click interface and clear color coding, astrological signs by conception date, automatic cycle adjustment--everything is simple and fun using the Free Ovulation Calendar.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Look up dates for Jewish festivals and birthdays.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Organize time easily and on a high quality level.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Keep track of appointments and holiday lists.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Display a wall calendar on your computer desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Looks nice and is very easy to use."
Version: Free Ovulation Calendar 18.104.22.168
It is simple but does the job. It has a 50 day free trial so no pressure. Lots of information by clicking the links.
Only tracks the start date of menstruation. It should let you put in the end date too.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content