From MazePath Software:
Free, easy to use ovulation calendar to track your fertility cycle. Even helps with gender selection. Plan that special night or even a vacation for when the time is right. Simple click interface and clear color coding, astrological signs by conception date, automatic cycle adjustment--everything is simple and fun using the Free Ovulation Calendar.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Get to know how to achieve or avoid pregnancy, or even enhance ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Monitor your menstrual cycles, ovulation, and safe days for lov...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep track of your pregnancy and countdown the days until your ...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Track your menstrual cycle.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Follow all the activities you need to do.
- Look up dates for Jewish festivals and birthdays.
- Get reminded on appointments, meetings, holidays, and events.
- Keep track of appointments and holiday lists.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Looks nice and is very easy to use."
Version: Free Ovulation Calendar 188.8.131.52
It is simple but does the job. It has a 50 day free trial so no pressure. Lots of information by clicking the links.
Only tracks the start date of menstruation. It should let you put in the end date too.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content