From MazePath Software:
Free, easy to use ovulation calendar to track your fertility cycle. Even helps with gender selection. Plan that special night or even a vacation for when the time is right. Simple click interface and clear color coding, astrological signs by conception date, automatic cycle adjustment--everything is simple and fun using the Free Ovulation Calendar.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Get to know how to achieve or avoid pregnancy, or even enhance ...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Monitor your menstrual cycles, ovulation, and safe days for lov...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Track your menstrual cycle.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Look up dates for Jewish festivals and birthdays.
- Follow all the activities you need to do.
- Get reminded on appointments, meetings, holidays, and events.
- Organize time easily and on a high quality level.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Track your tasks and important events.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Looks nice and is very easy to use."
Version: Free Ovulation Calendar 188.8.131.52
It is simple but does the job. It has a 50 day free trial so no pressure. Lots of information by clicking the links.
Only tracks the start date of menstruation. It should let you put in the end date too.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content