Training Center Management Software. FormaLog is an integrated course management software created for every organization providing corporate continuous training. While being very simple, it allows a close and accurate management of schedules. It allows to rapidly create seminar schedules, to identify any schedule or room availability conflicts, monitor room occupancy, training sessions as well as teacher schedules. Numerous lists originating from special requests can also be displayed, printed or exported to MS Excel.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create optimized timetables for schools.
- Know how much class time is left.
- Manage and track your BSA Scout troop information.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Record registers, keep track of of test results, marks, extra h...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track employees' or contractors' working hours on their project...
- Administer courses, classes, and student information.
- Ease the process of managing your volunteers and the organizati...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Plan schedules, monitor work progress, and report your results.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create basic Gantt charts, timelines, schedules.
- Assign tasks and schedule your jobs, service items, punch lists...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Download this step-by-step basic Windows XP training course.