Foreign Exchange uses fresh currency rates that it downloads through the Internet to facilitate calculation and conversion between the base currency US dollars, 58 other most common currencies and a custom currency. It also works as a standard calculator.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Designed to function as an easy to use currency converter.
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- Use with many different currencies.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Converts serveral european currencies into each other.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.