Foreign Exchange uses fresh currency rates that it downloads through the Internet to facilitate calculation and conversion between the base currency US dollars, 58 other most common currencies and a custom currency. It also works as a standard calculator.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Designed to function as an easy to use currency converter.
- Calculate loan payments, interest, and more on a Pocket PC.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Currency conversion made easy.
- Investment management utility.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Calculate the internal rate of return.
- Use with many different currencies.