From dotcom Solutions:
FmPro Migrator quickly and accurately migrates FileMaker Pro database structure and data to MySQL, Oracle, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase, PostgreSQL, FrontBase, SQLite and Valentina.
-- Converts FileMaker layouts into PHP web applications [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts Access Forms/Reports, Relationships, Value Lists, Queries and Visual Basic to FileMaker 11 [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts Visual FoxPro projects into any supported database or IDE [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts FileMaker Pro, Access, Visual FoxPro projects into Visual Studio 2010 .Net 4 [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts FileMaker Pro Layouts/Scripts/Value Lists to Microsoft Access [Platinum Edition]
-- Converts FileMaker Pro Layouts/Scripts/Value Lists, Relationships to Servoy Projects [Platinum Edition]
-- Migrates Access, Firebird and SQL Server to FileMaker 11
-- Automated Table Consolidation Feature
-- Facilitates FileMaker ESS Configurations
-- Host FileMaker Pro data at any ISP supporting MySQL
-- Migration of large text fields and image data for all supported databases
-- No ODBC driver licensing required for UNIX servers
-- Repeating Fields Extraction
-- Economical Single-User License
-- FileMaker image export feature
-- Export Layout XML to individual files
-- PHP to LiveCode Conversion (Platinum Edition Feature)
-- BASIC to LiveCode Conversion (Platinum Edition Feature)
-- Database to LiveCode Conversion (Platinum Edition Feature)
FileMaker Pro database fields containing more than 255 or 4000 characters of text are migrated to the appropriate large text column type in the destination database. Container field data within FileMaker Pro container fields is migrated directly to the appropriate BLOB type of database columns through a network connection. No manual data entry is required for processing either of these specialized data types.
FmPro Migrator is available for MacOS X and Windows.
What's new in this version:
- Added Basic Authentication implementation for generated PHP web applications. This feature includes both login and role-based authentication throughout the application.
- The built in roles are intended to provide the same functionality as the original FileMaker database Privilege Sets, including: [Full Access], [Read-Only Access], [Data Entry Only], [Edit Only]. Additional roles can be added to any converted layout controller file as needed.
- Fixed an issue which would p... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Migrates FileMaker to MySQL, Oracle, Access, SQL Server, SQLite...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create, edit, and backup databases on remote hosts.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Cross-platform, cross-database, data architecting.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- SQL database development environment.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Database search tool requiring no programming knowledge.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Implement a self-contained, transactional SQL database engine.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Generate web pages from your Access, FileMaker, Excel, or other...
- Auto import email from Mail or Entourage to a FileMaker databas...
- Database tool: query, manage, maintain relational database syst...
- Create complete source code for a Web site using MySQL or Postg...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Database browsing, retrieval and manipulation tool.