From Fat Fingers:
Find the hidden bargains on eBay. Find items listed with typos and spelling mistakes on eBay. As no-one finds these items they can be snapped up at a bargain price. With the Fat Fingers for Internet Explorer, you can now: select words on any Web page and right click to find typos on eBay.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Compare prices in thousands of online stores and eBay and buy a...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Search eBay items with spelling mistakes.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Make it easier to check the spelling of several words at once i...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Add server side spell checking with over 135,000 English words.
- Display stock quotes and prices on your desktop.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Improve your spelling skills and make pirates walk the plank.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Verify real-time movie item prices and track your movie collect...
- Retrieve and manage multiple stocks at a time.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Analyze and forecast stock market option prices.
- Keep an eye on the goods in your watching list on eBay.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Got me some DEALS! Used Firefox plugin version!"
Version: Fat Fingers Addin eBay.com 1.0
Seemed to find some great deals even on stuff that is hard to misspell! The Firefox plugin version worked great since it pulls up the eBay search window.
The webpage version sucks since it pulls up results in it's own search window.
Try it out. It takes like 10 seconds. Go to the author's webpage to use the firefox plugin. Try a few searches and see how it works.