From File Splitter:
If you want to know how to change multiple excel cells in absolute format into relative format, or from relative format to absolute format, then this software is for you. Simply select a block of MS Excel cells that you wish to change. Decide further what should be changed (block of cells and worksheets). Click on the 'absolute-relative change' reference button, or the 'relative-absolute reference' button. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Generate Visual Basic code and control Excel using your Access.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Change the case of Excel cells.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Merge Excel cells.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Use fields to count block and calculate the area and length of ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Convert your AVI, DivX, or Xvid files to MP4 format.
- Show the content of all formats stored in the clipboard.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Get an Excel calendar in monthly format.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Delete duplicate and unique cells in Excel.
- Let your application resize and enhance multiple images in diff...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Output data from a selected range of cells to a single file.