Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere. Use Evernote to jot notes, create to-do lists, clip entire web pages, manage passwords, and record audio. Everything added to Evernote is automatically synchronized across platforms and devices and made searchable. Evernote will even recognize printed or handwritten text in photos and images.
Evernote offers two account levels: Free and Premium. Free users have access to all the tools, recognition, and synchronization, but are limited to a 40MB monthly upload allowance. Premium accounts receive 500MB monthly upload allowances, SSL security, priority image recognition, and premium support.
What's new in this version:
- Support for exporting and importing notes to and from a well-defined XML format.
- AppleScript support.
- Fix a bug where note parsing errors could overwrite note content with the error message.
- When plain-text is pasted into a note it is no longer surrounded with a code tag.
- List, Mixed and Thumnail view should all remember their layouts between application launches now.
- Fix a bug where creating a tag with just a double-quote (") for t... See all new features »