CNET Editors' reviewThis program aims to let you share a variety of information with friends and colleagues. The installation process was quite lengthy, so we were expecting a graphically impressive interface rather than the strictly average design we encountered. Though Enlista is logically arranged with sections for your calendar, notes, and contacts, the lack of in-depth help files makes the learning curve a bit steep. You can use the calendar to set up and share appointments, though we wished it didn't look so bland and businesslike. Enlista lets you enter basic contact information such as name, e-mail address, and comments, though the notes feature accepts just about any information you'd like to enter. For instance, the program's demo notes include lists for favorite Web sites, restaurants, and books. You also can attach any files to a note but you can't send them via e-mail, a minor drawback. Though it could use some improvements, Enlista still makes a decent collaboration tool.
This software program helps you share and synchronize calendars, files, notes, and address books over the Internet without a centralized infrastructure or additional software. It includes support for Palm PDAs.
New in version 1.5.77: recurrent appointments and increased speed.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create group calendars in Microsoft Outlook and share calendars...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your employees' schedules and payroll budget.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Utilize a Microsoft Outlook workgroup features without a server...
- Synchronize the private Outlook calendar with a team calendar.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Build calendaring, appointment scheduling, and personal informa...
- Share Outlook email, calendar, and contacts.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your tasks and schedules with a calendar and day planner...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage bills, create reports, and schedule your appointments an...
- Calculate your budget and total hours.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Get the desktop calendar with wallpapers on your PC.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1