CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (250MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
Get results for your enterprise/workgroup project management and collaboration. Enact has a server and client component. The server needs to be hosted by either Windows 2000 Pro or Windows XP. The client applet works on Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, and Solaris via a Web browser. It is a fully browser-based solution with an easy UI. Version 5.3 contains a number of features to make the product more usable, including support for new platforms.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track, organize, and manage your organization's records.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage identity and access information and the life cycle of en...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Deploy a database system for enterprise workgroup automation, m...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Keep track of business issues and manage them to resolution.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Display your hardware information in a well-organized, easy-to-...
- Manage and monitor project and employee time online.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage business processes, coordinate projects, monitor perform...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Plan your project and monitor progress.
- Track project details including employees, suppliers, and payro...
- Create and host your own Web galleries.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage all your projects, clients, and working hours.