CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (250MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
Get results for your enterprise/workgroup project management and collaboration. Enact has a server and client component. The server needs to be hosted by either Windows 2000 Pro or Windows XP. The client applet works on Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, and Solaris via a Web browser. It is a fully browser-based solution with an easy UI. Version 5.3 contains a number of features to make the product more usable, including support for new platforms.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Track, organize, and manage your organization's records.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Manage identity and access information and the life cycle of en...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Deploy a database system for enterprise workgroup automation, m...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of business issues and manage them to resolution.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Display your hardware information in a well-organized, easy-to-...
- Manage and monitor project and employee time online.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage business processes, coordinate projects, monitor perform...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Plan your project and monitor progress.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track employee training records and requirements.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track project details including employees, suppliers, and payro...
- Create and host your own Web galleries.