This set of samples illustrate how to display presence status and provide real-time collaboration options in Lotus Notes using the interfaces provided by Microsoft Office Communicator. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize and manage all group calendars taken from the Lotus No...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Offer presence information and real time collaboration options.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Learn how to display presence status and offer real-time collab...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Scan content of your e-mails.
- Export, report, query your data within Lotus Notes databases.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create dashboards and visualize Lotus Notes data inside your Lo...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Migration Wizard for Lotus Notes...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Detect the presence of RDF data in a Web page.
- Manage the information you collect at home or at work.