The Easysoft XML-ODBC Server allows client applications to access ODBC compliant databases using simple requests in XML over TCP/IP. A client application sends an SQL request in XML to the Easysoft XML-ODBC Server. The request is executed via a standard ODBC data source and the results are returned to the client, again in XML. The Easysoft XML-ODBC Server can be used with any ODBC driver available for Windows, Linux and major Unix platforms. Client applications can be developed in any language and for any device with TCP/IP capability, including PDA and other wireless systems.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Exchange SOAP messages, C#-style, with this Web services toolki...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Maintain time on server and service client requests for time.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get an integrated development environment (IDE) for Perl.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Compress your Personal folders in Microsoft Outlook to make it ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Use spreadsheets and charts for analyzing data with various fea...
- Add client script libraries with your ASP.NET 2.0 server-based ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Voice your mail and fax with email forwarding.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track your employees from anywhere using an in-out board with t...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop thin-client Java applications.
- Make your Outlook a remote host and provide access to it from a...