From John V. Holder Software:
In the olden days, when creating an index for a book, you'd read each page of the manuscript. Each time you encountered a term or an idea that you wanted to appear in the index, you'd write it down along with the page number. When this process was finished, you'd painstakingly re-sort your list into alphabetical order. Problem: Life is too short. Today, many indexes are prepared by software, which generates an index automatically from your word-processing file. Problem: This system creates index entries only when the actual indexed word appears in the text. If there are 5 pages on the history of the Macintosh, but the actual words "Macintosh history" don't appear on each page, no entry is created. Solution: Use EZIndex! This pair of software tools gives you the efficiency of a software-indexing robot, but the quality and control of a by-hand indexer. If you, like many book authors, are charged for indexing by your publisher, volunteer to do the index yourself. Using EZIndex can save you thousands of dollars on a typical book!
More Products to Consider
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Download MP4, WebM, FLV YouTube videos.
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook suite of applications.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- 3D modeling, rendering, animation.
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- A (very) tiny BitTorrent client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Convert and view mac wmf images.
- Automate file delivery with hot folder processing.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Bulk e-mailer for sending personalized messages; track messages...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Visual UML modeling & CASE tool.
- Download-manager that makes downloading as easy and automated a...
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Electronic circuit simulator and analyzer.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...