From Spectrum Software:
EZ Photo Calendar Creator allows you to easily create and print personalized photo calendars using your pictures and events. Create six types of calendars including: annual, monthly, wall, mini wall, desk, and CD case display. Choose from a variety of templates for each. Easily add your birthdays, anniversaries, and other events to the calendar. The program supports reoccurring dates so you will not have to retype birthdays, anniversaries, and other repeating holidays for the following years. You also can add subscription-based date sets to your calendars including holidays, celebrity birthdays, popular historical events, and professional sports schedules.
Version 5.24 contains enhancements to uploading your calendar for our print service.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-8 of 8
"Good for creating calendars, bad for printing them"
Version: EZ Photo Calendar Creator 1.29
Easy to use.
Simple, straightforward interface.
Good selection of templates, themes, and layouts.
Purposely designed to make it difficult to print calendars yourself.
A few features don't work as advertised.
I found it was very easy to use the program and design a calendar in a jiffy. However, this program is absolutely terrible if you want to print the calendars yourself. They force you to go to each page of the calendar, manually save it as a .pdf or .jpg, and then print it out one page at a time. Very time consuming if you want to print many different calendars yourself.
However, they do give the option of uploading your calendar to the internet and paying exorbitant amounts of money for them to print your calendar for you.
That's really the biggest thing that pissed me off. The fact that even after I payed for the program, they still tried to go into my pocket.
Version: EZ Photo Calendar Creator 9.07
good for VERY basic users
it only put one of them on the calendar!
lack of options to but the type at the bottom of the date square,
lack of layout options for the photos,
inability to edit holidays that I didn't want on there, etc.
I bought this program because I have many dates I needed to import into a calendar program. I almost sent my calendar to print 75 copies when I realized that half my dates were missing from the calendar. Every date that had two events of the same day - it only put one of them on the calendar!
Between that and the lack of options to but the type at the bottom of the date square, lack of layout options for the photos, inability to edit holidays that I didn't want on there, etc. I am very disappointed with this program and would not recommend it to anyone.
"Great Software for creating calenders"
Version: EZ Photo Calendar Creator 9.03
Great Software for creating calenders with lots of other advantages.
dont think so
"I love it, I found a software that lets me personize and create my own calendar instead of using templates created by others."
Version: EZ Photo Calendar Creator 9.03
Very easy to use.
Version: EZ Photo Calendar Creator 5.41
ezphotocalendar.exe downloaded to my desktop, but the installation failed. Error message: "error writing to file"
Version: EZ Photo Calendar Creator 5.4
still learning about this
I need to create a calener and get a print copy
"One of the best calendar software about there!"
Version: EZ Photo Calendar Creator 4.40
This software is packed with great features to use and it is very easy to use and navigate around. You can create weekly calendars, monthly and annual calendars! You can save your completed calendar as either the full ranged options of PDF, Bitmap, JPEG and HTML. This program has one of the best prices for it's features and support. Great calendar product! Best out there. Supports ME, 95, 98, 2000 and XP.
No small desk calendar or electronic calendar. No multiple languages. Dosen't support NT and MAC.
"Good Program, easy to use and understand"
Version: EZ Photo Calendar Creator 4.12
The program was user friendly. Just a few clicks and your ready to print. It had a lot of options for background colors and types of calendars.
Could use a little bit more instruction on how to insert a photo. I was used to this kind of software, but some might not be.
There was no warning about it being a non-use software and printing "This text appears on trial version only" so I couldn't really use the software like I wanted to. Should say that up front.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content