Documenter is an Excel add-in. It provides user forms that easily edit comments, notes, and macros with structured information. A single comment can cover a vast range. Reports are then produced that fully explain a spreadsheet and macros and that can be sorted or filtered for auditing or corporate governance purposes thus enabling SOX, COSO, and COBIT compliance. Maps can be produced according to the structured information.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Organize notes and bibliographic references from within your wo...
- Create e-mail addresses and access your temporaryinbox.com acco...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Analyze, debug, compare, and document your Excel spreadsheets.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create Insert Image add-in for FrontPage.
- Fill up multiple document forms and spreadsheets with the same ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add over 300 VBA macros to your MS Excel.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Enhance Excel's existing analysis and reporting capabilities an...
- Get reports on any Web page organization.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Process Web forms for Outlook and schedule tasks automatically.
- Research, organize, highlight, and fetch Web pages online or of...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Analyze and manage databases and huge tables in your spreadshee...