Digital Diary is a tool to write your diaries every day without needing to write your stuff in text files. Also it comes with great features which help you to organize your time, minimize your effort and remember your best memories audibly and visually.
Version 4.6 has added create child contents and move selected content to a specific path.
What's new in this version: Version 4.6 has added create child contents and move selected content to a specific path.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Get instant access to favorite applications, folders, and websi...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Facilitate finance management, track income sources and article...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Recover accidentally deleted photos which were lost due to many...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Edit audio, record sound card, convert audio, and burn CD/DVD d...
- Learn and memorize a set of facts in a question-and-answer form...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Apply watermarks and resize/convert your images.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Record and analyze your company expenditures.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A fancy notebook"
Version: Digital Diary 4
It could be a diary and it was cheap. It worked well with Vista
I feel that a digital diary should open on the correct day and when you have written your comments you can close it and it will automatically save. This diary didn't do that.