Defined Terms Indexer is a Word add-in that automatically finds, indexes, and highlights defined terms in Word documents, as well as any capitalized words and phrases. Users can also supply their own words and phrases for indexing in addition to or instead of defined terms already in a document. While a document is open, you just point and click to create/update/remove your defined terms index. The index also lists terms defined but not used (used only once) and terms used but not defined (user supplied terms). Lists of terms not used/not defined can be shown or hidden at will. You can use Defined Terms Indexer even if your word processing documents don't include defined terms by indexing capitalized words/phrases. Save and load lists of terms for indexing, and import text files with lists of words and phrases you want to index.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Copy document formats between two MS Word files.
- Add 3DS export features to your Solid Edge.
- Add DXF export features to your Solid Edge.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Add a 3DS export feature to your SolidWorks.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Save clippings of Web pages, e-mails, and documents.
- Manage your contacts using letter tabs like a regular notebook.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Insert mathematical formulas, equations, and expressions in you...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Search all of your documents with this search engine for your h...
- Find documents on a Web page automatically.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Set up intranet document search and Internet Web site search.
- Generate HTML page with selected links from your Internet Explo...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...