CNET Editors' review
Dealer Solutions is a full-featured program for managing automotive dealerships. With an attractive interface and a full suite of management tools, Dealer Solutions is a great choice for auto dealerships of every size, or anyone who manages a fleet of vehicles, for that matter.
Dealer Solutions sports a well-designed and fairly intuitive interface, although it does take some getting used to, thanks to its copious features. The program's major features are arranged in tabs down the side, including tabs for inventory, contacts, deals, and accounts. Each of these sections is quite detailed, allowing users to create quotes, print window sticker data for vehicles that have been added to the inventory, keep track of interactions with buyers and prospects, and manage accounts in good standing as well as collections. And that's just the tip of the iceberg: we've reviewed similar programs, and we'd be hard pressed to come up with any features Dealer Solutions is missing. A more detailed Help file would be nice, since the one that's provided is really just a short FAQ. However, it's easy to contact the support department via e-mail or remote support directly from the program. Overall, we found Dealer Solutions to be well designed and comprehensive.
Dealer Solutions is free to try, but saving is disabled in the trial version. Users can optionally receive a full-featured 14-day trial by registering. The program installs desktop icons without asking but uninstalls cleanly. We recommend this program to all interested users, from car dealerships to commercial fleets.
From KGI Solutions:
All new Version 6.0.8909 Dealer Solutions Software will track inventory, customers, deals, and finance accounts. Print window stickers and deal paperwork, send cars to marketing websites and your dealership Web site automatically, and manage current and sold inventory and expenses. Track customers, prospects, lenders, vendors, and dealers. Quickly run the OFAC check on all prospects. Run quick payment quotes with menu selling capabilities and back into payments with ease. Desk the deal and print the necessary paperwork in minutes. Take payments, calculate principle and interest, and track late fees on all financed and buy here pay here accounts.
Version 6.0.8909 adds a user-friendly interface with custom views, a scrollable screen and even more inventory integrations.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.8244 updated the following:
- Emailing out of software
- Custom Reports Editor
- Picture Manager
- New state forms and ancillary forms
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage inventory, customer data, and essential business process...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your auto lot inventory, customers, and deal paperwork.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Track inventory, sales, and billing in your store.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get an inventory & billing business software designed for SOHO ...
- Keep track of the daily operations of your garage.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your in-house repairs and customer accounts.
- Track your sales and manage your inventory.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Keep track of your computer hardware.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Check the receive and issue balance.
- Manage customer data, process orders, and analyze sales.
- Keep track of maintenance and expenses for your home.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.