From DSH electronics:
Elaborate telephone answering machine, call recorder, and answering system for private use or small and medium-size businesses. It also plays different messages when a caller presses keys one to nine on his/her telephone (menu driven answering system).
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add professional voice mail and fax support to your home or bus...
- Dial phone calls from your PC and get all the answering machine...
- Answer and record calls and share your music in a conversation.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Have your computer answer calls based on the caller ID.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage voicemail on your PC and get different kinds of notifica...
- Customize and manage your own business software.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Replace your telephone answering machine with your PC.
- Manage your faxes, record calls, and much more.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get a VoIP-based telephone system for small businesses.
- Get a Skype-based telephone system for small businesses.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Manage voice menus and telephone calls.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...