From Virta Design:
Creo is an Mac OS X application for creative writing. It's been built exclusively with the features you need when writing and nothing else. It offers no distractions, no unneeded formatting, no graphical bloat. Extensive research has been done to make the best possible tool for the job, this is it. Creativity and inspiration are valuable resources, but our brains don't know it - they get easily preoccupied with something else. When you write, you can not afford to lose you concentration or train of thought. The best thing you can do to nurture your ability to write efficiently, is to keep you brains free from other things. Word processors don't help with this, as they offer a plethora of distractions to keep you from getting your job done. Creo offers a remedy for this.
What's new in this version: - Due to popular request, Creo now has support for a editor typeface with serifs.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Creo 1.1
Sorry there's nothing about it that I like
It's not even as useful as TextEdit. Un-Mac-Like. English is not the author's first language so the "manual" (such as it is) is sometimes difficult to follow.
This tool ias of no use to me. Probably of no use to anyone. It's just a simple typing utility, looks a bit like DOS even. Reminds me of the eighties. Or even the seventies!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content