CNET Editors' review
Credit Card Manager 2009 offers users a chance to keep all their credit card information in one place. While the program offers an extremely usable format, some may simply choose to manage a credit card via its Web site.
We made an immediate trip to the program's Help file because the interface was a blank slate with no direction for users. Reading the brief descriptions of the process, we quickly gained footing and a better understanding of the program as a whole. We filled out the vital information for all of our credit cards to find a simple listing of each card's balance on the main screen. With each purchase or payment, we navigated a simple menu for each card, inputted the new data and the balance was updated. The program smartly offered us an option to password protect this sensitive information. While the program functioned smoothly and easily, it required very diligent input from us. We couldn't help but think that every credit card's Web site performs this same task automatically, which makes this program fairly obsolete, unless a user simply must have every balance on one screen.
Credit Card Manager 2009 is a freeware program. It installs desktop icons without asking permission and leaves folders behind after uninstall. We do not recommend this program since it requires a lot more manual work than a credit card's Web site.
Credit Card Manager 2013 stores all personal credit card account-related information and helps keep track of credit card transactions on those cards. It maintains transaction information, such as charges, payments and interest charged. When transactions are logged, they are kept in a current transaction listing for future reconciliation with the monthly account statement. After transactions are reconciled, they are retained for user-defined reporting inquiries such as account history and spending habit analyses.
What's new in this version: Version 2.40 added the ability to search for transactions and cards.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Identify and validate credit cards used on your Web site.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Get yourself out of debt starting from scratch.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Learn the true hidden costs associated with credit card debt.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Calculate how long it will take to pay off credit card debts an...
- Allow you to manage your credit card usage.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Organize your debts repayment order.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Keep track of bills, credit cards, and bank accounts.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Calculate when you will pay your debts each month.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Protect your personal information, IP address, and credit card ...
- Protect yourself from information theft while accessing your fi...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Efficient monitoring & card management"
Version: Credit Card Manager 2013 2.30.08
Managing & tracking of all my credit card more efficient
"not what i expected"
Version: Credit Card Manager 2013 2.30.06