From Christoph Vogelbusch:
A booklet is a staple of pages that is folded in the middle to be used like a book. This means the pages have to be resorted before printing and two pages have to be shrunk onto one. Create Booklet does that for you and as it is a PDF Service you can do it directly from the print panel. Additionally you get the Automator Action that is used in that PDF Service.
What's new in this version: Snow Leopard Update
Right to Left support in Automator Action
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Compares two PDF files and determines differences.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Create a single multipage PDF from images.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- PDF to ready-for-ebook HTML converter with intelligent formatti...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Create Booklet 1.1
Exactly what is needed. Simple and does exactly what it should.
Unfortunately it does not generate the booklet correct when it is more than 4 pages. It generates one sheet to much, and therefore, the to first pages comes on sheets all by themselves.
Fix this error, and everything will be perfect!When I generates 30 pages, it comes out 16 sheets, not 15!!
Updated on Jul 11, 2012
Updated on Jul 11, 2012*generate ...
"Absolutely Fantastic. Finally I've found it!"
Version: Create Booklet 1.1
After many failed attempts at finding a good, free, pdf booklet printing service/application, finally I've found it! There seems to be so many out of date downloads, and rip off products on the web. Here is what you are looking for. Great simplicity - just create a service with automator so you just right click to pdf!
No cons. Its exactly what I want. Thank you!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: