CNET Editors' review
Cozi Family Organizer helps you stay on top of your responsibilities by letting you access your calendar, journal, and to-do lists from the Cozi.com Web site. The idea behind Cozi.com was to create a place where you could map out your busy family schedule, keep appointments, and make your family life easier. On the site you have access to Living Simply articles about family life and tools to help you maintain your home, plan meals and grocery shopping, and much more. The iPhone app ties the experience together, giving you access to to-do lists, grocery lists, and a helpful scheduling system to keep track of appointments for all your family members while away from your desktop computer.
The Cozi Family Organizer does a great job helping moms and dads keep track of day-to-day life with their families and offers useful tools to make even complex schedules much more manageable. A color-coding system lets you assign colors to each family member to make it easy to see at a glance what the day's schedule will look like. The app lets you add new appointments on the go and create and edit your grocery and to-do lists. Overall, with an intuitive interface and useful tools to keep track of your busy schedule, Cozi Family Organizer is a great addition for iPhone owners who know how hard it can be to manage the needs and schedules of an entire family.
From Cozi Group:
Can't get enough Cozi? The Cozi iPhone app is the newest way to sign in to your Cozi account while you're on the go. Effortlessly manage your family calendar, grab shopping lists with a touch of your finger, and keep your family journal updated with special moments and photos--all on your iPhone or iPod Touch. If you've used Cozi Mobile, you'll appreciate the improved performance and additional features available on the new ad-free Cozi iPhone app.
(You need a Cozi account to use the app. Sign up for FREE at Cozi.com.)
Access and edit your color-coded family calendar, and quickly set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important appointment.
Retrieve shopping lists right from the grocery store--cross off items and add new ones while you shop! Easily add new lists, or delete all the items from a list that you no longer need.
Jot down a special moment and add a photo from your library, or take a new one--all while on the go. Plus, you can use your family journal to show off your most recent journal photos, without the hassle of searching through your photo library.
The Cozi iPhone app is hot off the presses, but we're still working hard to make it better and add exciting new features. For now, you can access your family calendar, shopping lists, and family journal. Future improvements include enhancements to the calendar and shopping lists, and the addition of to do lists.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The apps list funtion stopped working with last upsate."
Version: Cozi Family Organizer 3.7.2
It should not take so long for a fix :( It used to be a great app. Not so now!
It used to be a great app. Not so now!
Don't download for Ipad until it is fixed. you will be disappointed!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content