From Geoffers' Applications:
I have started developing this application because most Operating Systems only allow you to have one item of the clipboard, this gives you multiple panels where you can copy and paste text to and from. It currently runs on Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, XP, NT, Mac OS 8.6.1+, Mac OS X and I hope to add Linux when REALbasic 5.5 comes out allowing applications to be compiled for Linux. This is a REALbasic 5 application which uses no plugins to work, just solely REALbasic.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Application launcher utility.
- Save & restore the clipboard.
- Extract regular expression from a number of files.
- Place file-selection controls directly on your form.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Develop user-customizeable & scriptable app.
- Bundle user built behaviors in Dreamweaver.
- IDE that allows you to build apps for PalmOS, PocketPC / Window...
- Help developer to edit CSS.
- Create custom bar codes for home, hobby, and retail.
- Rearrange programs on the Windows Taskbar and make it remember ...