CNET Editors' review
Clean Master provides every possible tool you need to improve the performance of your Android device. It can eliminate hordes of junk files that riddle your device, quickly empty the cache, or simply uninstall a pesky application. This application is beautifully designed, cleverly engineered and technically perfect.
From the moment you install Clean Master you will know that you have something useful. Within seconds of the install you are able to get your device going faster. The main menu is divided into quarters. In the first section, an icon represents the cache files. Users must tap on this square to delete cache files. The second section covers all of the junk files. These are files that are left behind even after the user deletes an application. The third section is for the applications. It allows users to uninstall pre-installed applications or the ones they installed. This feature will also eliminate all of the junk files associated with the application. During testing this application performed all assigned tasks quickly and flawlessly.
With its modern user interface and intuitive controls, Clean Master represents possibly the best application for memory cleanup available on Android. It is well-designed, super stable, and adds value to the Android operating system. This application is a must-have for every user who frequently installs apps, as well as for all other users looking for a way to clean their device and boost its performance.
What is Clean Master?Clean Master is a Must Have cleaner app for android users. It provides comprehensive cleaning methods to clean cache, unused files, privacy history and app packages on android phones. It also kills running tasks and releases RAM to boost your phone and save battery life.Why choose Clean Master?Clean Master is easy and effective. After a comprehensive cleaning, MBs even GBs space will be released for your phone. No superuser permission required.[What is Application Cache Files]Application Cache Files are the temporary files created by applications. For example, while you're using browser, it saves the images as cache files. It's the same for other application and all you need is a rated cache cleaner. Using Clean Master to clear cache files regularly will save phone space and speed up application reaction.[What is Unused Files]After installing an app from market, it's sometimes required to download extra data. However, when you uninstall that app, the data is still there, which makes your available space smaller and smaller. For example, almost all the games from Gameloft require a huge extra data, from 200M to 1GB. But the data would be there even the game uninstalled. Clean Master will save GBs for your phone, after cleaning these unused files.[What is Privacy History]Privacy History is including the history of web browser, Google Play store, Google Maps, Gmail and clipboard. If you don't want others to know what you were doing, and searching around, Clean Master is definitely the one you need to protect your privacy.[What is App Packages]App Packages are the .apk files used to install apps. When you download and install apps from markets, updating them on phone, the app packages are becoming more and more, eating the huge space of your phone. However, you should no longer worry about this issue, because Clean Master can find all the app packages on your phone, and clean them for you by an easy tap.[What is Task Killer]The tasks running on background not only occupy system RAM, but also waste your battery life. The new Task Killer arrived on Clean Master. It can kill the unwanted tasks and release more RAM to speed up your android phone. An excellent shortcut is also provided to make the work cannot be easier. Root permission is not necessary, but if Task Killer granted root permission, it will perform better.PS: The important system tasks have been whitelisted already, if you notice any problems while using Task Killer, please contact us.Key Features:Clean cache FilesClean unused filesClean privacy historyManage and clean app packagesRemind unused files when app installedKill running tasks/release RAMKW: cache, clean, android, phone, unused, gameloft, apk, privacy, history, cleaner, booster, 1tap boost, task killerRecent changes:1. New Task Killer.2. New shortcut for Task Killer.3. Other bugs fix.Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version:
- Renamed "Cache" and "Residual" into "Standard" and "Advanced".
- Improved our algorithm that calculates data size.
- Added animation to junk file cleaning process.
- New message system to alert users about residual files from uninstalled bloatware. (rooted users only)
- Supported cleaning more junk files.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your mobile device with both anti-theft and antivirus.
- Provide one-stop solution for mobile security and performance.
- Explore phones and PCs over net.
- Wifi Free gives you information about all nearby WiFi spots - b...
- Kill unnecessary apps and running tasks.
- Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyzer!!.
- Install apps from your SD card on Android 2.0+ phones.
- The ultimate router password recovery tool.
- Turns your Android device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal re...
- Bring Window 8 Taskbar to your Android.
- Backup all your apps, market links, and remove bloatware from y...
- Answer your call without even touching your Android phone.
- Small, fast, full featured file manager.
- A launcher app, with child lock, for Kids to protect your perso...
- Vpn One Click protects your privacy online and unlocks all bloc...
- Curb the urge to text behind the wheel with the detext safe dri...
- Protect your Android smartphone against theft, loss, viruses, I...
- Automatically mount your SD card.
- Fix blockage and fragmentation of your system registry.
- Get app manager application for your Android device.
- Wake Up Alarm Clock Main Features 5 great App Widgets. Shake, w...
- Tired of your kid messing with your phone settings, deleting th...
- Make your phone fast and smooth with just one fingertouch.
- Scan and determine files and folders sizes on your hard disks.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content