Written by the same mathematician who wrote the HP-12C financial algorithms, Calc-12E marries that undisputed computational heritage with the unique features that make the iPhone the premier tool for business.
- The mathematical backbone of the 12C extended to 15 digits of precision (displays up to 13)
- Bond calculations performed with 15 digit precision
- "Always on" display of the financial registers or the stack. When in bond mode, shows settlement and maturity dates
- Tap to email results. AMORT produces an Excel compatible schedule that sums interest and principal to the penny (an industry first and only). See it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFSZvVri1_8
- Tap to access the FAQ page on the support site
- Tap to change date entry format or payment mode
- Click sound volume is adjustable without changing screens
- Backspace and UNDO
- Depreciation, linear regression, 2 variable statistics, date calculations, NPV and IRR
- 10 direct arithmetic registers, 20 total (always, they don't get used for programming)
- lightening fast, never ever wait for "running"