From Duck Software:
Budget Tracker is an easy to use program that will help you track and understand your monthly expenses. Each month you can enter in a number of specific monthly expenses including Rent/Mortgage, Utilities, Grocery, Entertainment, Phone, Medical, Clothing, and more. Each of these is tracked per month, but also a running average is kept for each expense over time. So you can see just how much you spend on average for specific items.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Manage all important information with sticky notes.
- View most graphics files with this simple image-viewing program...
- Manage your one-time, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ye...
- Create applications for mobile phones, and convert data into MI...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Store birthday information with reminders.
- Create subtitles for your movies.
- Create reminders for important times in your life.
- Calculate your body mass index and basal metabolic rate.
- Improve your clipboard management and features.
- Record and organize your tasks and schedules.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content