From Blue Eye:
Blue Eye Macro is the easiest way to create simple basic macros or even advanced bots for any game or application. Blue Eye Macro comes with its own virtual driver to allow keystrokes/mouse inputs to be sent to any kind of window, including games. Online video tutorials are available as well as a forum to ask for help or perhaps share your own work--so you can keep moving forward along with the rest of the community. Blue Eye Macro also includes its own build-in editor, in which you can select between a graphically displayed design view representation of your macro - without any complicated drag and drop components. Simply select your next step from a drop down list, and Blue Eye Macro will automatically show you, just the steps valid from this point and forward--constantly minimizing complexity or--for the more advanced users--a code view representation of your macro including syntax-highlighting, context-aware intelligence and automatic text-completion. Blue Eye Macro also comes with a well integrated suite of in-app tools for investigating screen colors, capturing screen dumps for later analysis, a recorder to easily record mouse and keyboard instructions for later playback. Licensing information: 1 month: 5$; 1 year: 29$; Lifetime: Free to active forum users.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.61 includes the following changes:
- Improved memory management for long running macros.
- Fixed memory leak when closing the Investigator.
- Decreased CPU usage of Macro.Pause -command.
- Increased mouse-speeds when using Mouse.Move to... and Humanly.Move to... -commands.
- Fixed bug with "Variable.Get character at index" command which previously returned the numeric char-value of the selected index, instead of the actual character.