Block Catalog (BCatalog) is a multi-purposes block management tool for general autocad users. BCatalog provides up to eight flexible data fields for application administrator to create the best fit block-associated meta data management fields for any industries that using AutoCAD as the main drafting tool. BCatalog not only provides data quey, data filtering but also doing block management and create PDF catalog output file for archiving. BCatalog contains two majot parts, one for application administrator and the other for general CAD users. All admin tools are password protected, this provide a solid quality control for block input, attributes data entering, database fields creating and data management. BCatalog also provides network version: multiple users share with a centralized database with minimal configuration.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Extract each drawing's detail information.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Modify attribute values of your AutoCAD drawings.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Track your CAD drawings, technical documents, and project conta...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create, edit, modify, and import Microsoft Excel table for Auto...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Connect attribute and hold up data between an Excel sheet and A...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Integrate raster images to AutoCAD drawings.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Add DXF PLT CGM SVG SWF PDF export functionality to your Delphi...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Use an AutoCAD alternative with 85% of the key functions.
- Import MS Excel and Word files into your AutoCAD.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Convert AutoCAD drawings into G-Code programs.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.