Blank Page Remover monitors a folder for TIFF images, when one is found the blank pages in it are removed and it is automatically sent to a printer. This allows a user to scan a mixture of simplex and duplex documents with a copier and print them in a duplex manner saving paper. The originally processed file can be saved as a PDF for storage.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...
- Convert DWG/DXF files to JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, and PNG formats.
- Extract text from TIFF images and create PDF files from it.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create contact sheets from batches of JPEG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create a standard photocopying machine from your scanner and pr...
- Convert faxes to PDF files and forward them to your e-mail for ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Process TIFF images and extract texts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Process TIFF images into searchable PDFs.
- View and manage images through a host of popular file formats.
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert a single TGA file or several files from the command lin...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Acquire images from TWAIN scanner simply and quickly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content