Like it or not, every eBay seller knows of bidders he or she would rather not have bidding on his or her auctions. BidderBlock allows you to create, maintain, and share a list of bidders who are blocked from participating in your eBay online auctions. Add and delete bidders from your list with ease, and view detailed information about the buying and selling history and feedback of any bidder on your list. Send messages automatically through eBay to any bidder you've added or removed from your list. Export and import lists to share with other users. Add others' lists to your own - you can place up to 1000 user IDs on your blocked bidder list to achieve maximum protection from problem bidders. BidderBlock works on all the international eBay sites and can update itself automatically.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Track your personal finances.
- Develop programs for DOS and Windows.
- Track, display, and get reminders of birthdays, anniversaries, ...
- Keep records and calculate incomes and expenses.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Manage your budget visually and plan your financial projects wi...
- Complete eBay email solution.
- Print your cheques and envelopes with ease.
- Email alerts when your eBay auction gets bids.
- Track and budget your financial information in one place.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.