CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Awesome Note for iPhone lets you manage messages, memos, and ideas in several unique ways. An intuitive interface lets you use themes to help categorize information the way you want and get to the information you need quickly. Awesome Note includes a few demo categories (shown as folders) that you can use to see how your notes and info will be laid out. You can create new folders by hitting the add folder button in the lower right, selecting your preferred color, and adding a title. Opening a folder displays your notes for that category laid out as thumbnails so you can quickly find the specific note you want. You can also configure the program to display to-dos as a running list or as a separated list with completed items on top.
Once you have your category folders set up, simply open a folder, add a note, and start typing using the regular portrait view or in landscape mode by turning your iPhone sideways. You can also customize your notes by choosing from a wide variety of themes and fonts. When you're finished, you can easily drop your note into other category folders or e-mail the information to whoever you want. Overall, if you are looking for an easy-to-use to-do list manager and note-taking app, the folder-based note management and customizable themes of Awesome Note make it a worthwhile option.
From BRID Works:
Awesome Note for iPhone is an innovative note taking app and task manager that allows you the flexible to combine notes with tasks. It helps you easily organize your idea, thoughts, memos, checklists, to-do lists, and anything else into custom categories and simply manage your tasks with due dates. Awesome Note enables you to customize its look with themes the way you want it to be displayed with different paper backgrounds, icons, fonts, and colors. It features organizing into folders, customizing notes with style, post-it style quick memo, multiful view and sorting, and backup and transfer.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 improved syncing performance with Evernote, fixed a repeating task bug, fixed the problem that cursor jump to the first line after editing the text, added 'sync this folder' option for each folder, updated errors in translation, and included more icons.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Love my new I phone 4 S"
Version: Awesome Note for iPhone 3.1
Music sounds great, games plus it keeps me busy while I am at Dr waiting patiently for the Dr wonder if he got lost. Sure we have all been there.
Iphone a real asset, do enjoy it plus easy to hold with arthritic hands.
Have hard time hearing with my Iphone 4 S, wear hearing aids. Any help Thanks
To make long story short Steve jobs make great iphone and Apple cannot forget all of his great work he left world too early.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content