From Add-in Express:
This Excel add-in that allows you to save pivot table formatting and to use it as a format template for your other pivot tables. The add-in remembers formatting of each pivot table area including page, row, column, and data fields and stores all format options such as number format, borders, patterns, alignment, and fonts. It works efficiently in the Tabular mode and the Outline mode on MS Excel 2007, 2003, XP, and 2000.
More Products to Consider
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Generate reports and analyse data in C++Builder 6 applications ...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create formatted worksheets, charts, pivottables, drill workshe...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create stylish timetables for your weekly plans.
- Learn how to reuse legacy forms by converting them to XML data ...
- Sort chemical names alphabetically for MS Excel.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Perform various functions and avoid multiple keystrokes.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Spot patterns and outliers in your spreadsheet data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Improve the look and readability of your Excel spreadsheets.
- Empower Excel for difficult query and data manipulation, fix li...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: