From Add-in Express:
This Excel add-in that allows you to save pivot table formatting and to use it as a format template for your other pivot tables. The add-in remembers formatting of each pivot table area including page, row, column, and data fields and stores all format options such as number format, borders, patterns, alignment, and fonts. It works efficiently in the Tabular mode and the Outline mode on MS Excel 2007, 2003, XP, and 2000.
More Products to Consider
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Generate reports and analyse data in C++Builder 6 applications ...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create formatted worksheets, charts, pivottables, drill workshe...
- Create stylish timetables for your weekly plans.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Learn how to reuse legacy forms by converting them to XML data ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Perform various functions and avoid multiple keystrokes.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Spot patterns and outliers in your spreadsheet data.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Improve the look and readability of your Excel spreadsheets.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Empower Excel for difficult query and data manipulation, fix li...
- Merge MS Excel documents along with analyzing and editing data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: