From Legal Easy:
This software will help you with almost every aspect of divorces; from intake through the final hearing, from the most straightforward case through the most complex! Using an option of having clients enter their own data at home, you save valuable paralegal and secretarial time. With the advent of home computers and the internet, attorneys may now move information between their clients and their firm without lengthy visits to collect this information. Clients have interactive input into their cases.
What's new in this version: Version 9.0.2 includes additional states including Missouri, Kansas, California, Kansas, Georgia, Florida, Minnesota, Indiana, and Illinois.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Evaluate legal cases by using the same statistical methods empl...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Get all the forms you need for life's legal needs.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and use different legal forms.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage and automate your law firm's billing.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Find divorce related services.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Easy to learn, full featured trial and presentation software fo...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Encorporate summary and expenses worksheets for Federal appoint...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Customize and update your organizers with multiple features.
- Prepare detailed federal tax estimates, with special features f...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize files, convert texts, and write script files.
- Manage your projects online.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I couldn't access come the features"
Version: Attorney's Assistant 7.5.2
I couldn't access any of the example stuff they had on the software. It kept telling me to update the software, but I had the newest addition and still couldn't access any of it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: